Your Self Managed Super Fund
Is Your Current Super Going Nowhere?
It’s worrying to see your super funds going nowhere fast. You ask yourself whether a self managed super fund is going to give you more money to live on in your retirement.
Will Self Managed Super Give You More Control?
Maybe you’re thinking that a self managed super fund will give you greater peace of mind and control over your investments. The only hitch is working out what’s involved and whether you can navigate the complex rules of self managed super and stay compliant. You need someone to help you be clear about the regulations and help you get the paperwork right. You’d like to talk with an accountant who is not trying to sell you something, but instead can help you with the administration side of things and liaise with your financial planner.
The Right Level of Help for You?
You might enjoy managing all the paperwork as a retirement project. You might just need an experienced guide every now and then. Maybe you just want to make the investment decisions and have all the paperwork managed for you. You need an accountant who is happy to be flexible and give you the support you need when you need it. Someone who can step in and help if your circumstances change.
How M Consulting Can Help
- Establishment of your SMSF and Corporate Trustee
- Administration of your SMSF
- Financial Statements, Tax Return and Minutes
- Pension Strategies for Accounts Based Pensions and Transition to Retirement Pensions
- Recontribution and Lump Sum strategies
- Access to Independent Audit and Actuarial Services
- Advice on SMSF matters including Borrowing, GST and Capital Gains Tax