Why do you need a CFO?
A CFO is a Chief Financial Officer. Typically in larger organisations he will sit at the top of the finance hierarchy and report directly to the owners or CEO.
A CFO is an integral part of any growing business and provides detailed, accurate and meaningful reports and analysis so that you can make the financial decisions to maximise your business Growth Potential.
How M Consulting can help
We can become your Virtual CFO at a fraction of the cost of employing a full time CFO and our service includes:
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Monthly meeting with one of our Directors
- Business planning
- Financial and cashflow projections
- Strategic management
- Tax planning
- Business Activity Statements (BAS) : We review your accounting data and lodge your BAS, inluding:
- PAYG Withholding
- PAYG Income Tax Instalment
- Annual PAYG Payment Summaries and Statements
- Dealing with the ATO